Sunday, April 29, 2007

Outdoorsblog

Hello from just outside my back door! Before wireless was invented, this would not have been possible. But it's just too nice outside to be cooped up in the house. And I've always wondered how far the wireless goes outside my house. It's really nice out here, just hope the bugs hold off.

So former Brookfield Central Lancer Joe Thomas got picked #3 in the draft to Cleveland.
Unfortunately, he's a lineman, so he doesn't get many stats. So I'm not sure how I'd give you Joe Thomas updates, in case you really cared.

I finished the last paper of my MBA career tonight. Only an exam to go!

Next week I get to head up to Madison to do a recruiting event... I'm giving a presentation on diversity. Also will get to see the parents again, but I'm flying back early Saturday so I can be back in time for my concert!

Speaking of which, I think I'm gonna head back in to do some practicing...

4 comments:

Winston Lee (Savvy Familee) said...

Wisconsin cheese references by announcers?

Congrats on almost finishing the MBA!

Anonymous said...

working outside sounds ideal.
someday, lots of people will find a way to do it. It has to happen with traffic and snow storms etc decreasing productivity.

Karen said...

hooray for the MBA wrapping up!!!!!

Karen said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!! (See my blog for details)