Name: Linda Ting
How we met: My parents said the stork had brought me a little sister, and when I got to the hospital, lo and behold they were right.

Commentary: My sister Linda and I are pretty much opposites. She's outgoing, trendy, and popular. I'm, well, an engineer.
Favorite moment(s):
-Eating leftover Cousin's Subs from my birthday party at midnight
-On a family road trip, wondering out loud to each other if Waffle House serves Waffles until it wasn't funny anymore, then doing it for the next 100 Waffle Houses
Relationship defining moment(s):
-My junior year of high school, she asked someone to the Homecoming Dance for me while I was on the phone with that person.
-For my 27th birthday, she got me a subscription to match.com
-In high school, I was known as Linda's brother, even though I had been there for 3 years longer than she had.
If it weren't for her, I: Wouldn't be nearly as cool and trendy as I am now. Scary thought eh?
4 comments:
Yeah, you sure you have the same parents?
Well, you certainly have gotten me to check this thing religiously since announcing your "profiles." Man, I love hearing about myself.
aw, whatever Dale makes me ultimately cool!
I'm lovin' the profile idea! ;) What a sweet sister you have! And what a sweet brother you must be to publicly admit all those nice things about your sibling. :)
Post a Comment