Sunday, January 04, 2009

Most commented blogs of 2008

As I'm winding down before heading to work for the first time in the new year, here are the top commented blog entries of last year:

Fess up, whoever's reading this in Florida - 1/21/08, 10 comments - This was fun with Google Analytics, as I tried to figure out who was reading my blog based off of locations that it indicated.

Noodlesblog - 1/25/08, 10 comments - Martha got this one going as I blogged about one of my favorite places to eat. Apparently Noodles made for good discussion.

Fractions should be scrapped! - 1/30/08, 10 comments - Some pretty funny stuff, including Dave saying "What if fractions were reading this?" and Jim talking about carpentry

Sunday night badinage - 2/10/2008, 12 comments - Lots of topics here, everything from global warming on Mars to Chinese New Year

Voting Asian because I'm Asian? - 11/8/08, 13 comments - Inspired by Barack Obama's election as president.

2 comments:

Katharine said...

I re-read some of those blog entries and noticed martha is responsible for a lot of the comments...she sure likes hijacking the comment section and turning it into a discussion instead of a comment :)

Martha said...

Martha had some slow times last year. Lots of time for commenting.
I need to go back and double check the dates - who knows what I typed while I was drugged last year (doc prescribed pills. Honest).

HOPEFULLY that won't be the same this year and I will be much busier at work. :)