So back to normal life after a nice Christmas break... and of course it's nice because we have a long weekend again coming up next week. A few tidbits:
- The Denver Broncos hired Josh McDaniel to be their new head coach. Why's that a big deal? He's one year older than me. I can't imagine being 32 and a head coach! It's nice to see someone 32 years old being referred to as "young."
- Over the break, I helped my dad with his version of a W&DP (that's Work and Development Plan for the non-PGers). I'm really sure all the HR people at these companies all went to the same MBA schools because these things are all the same. Anyways you're supposed to show how you followed certain "success drivers" or something like that. One of the success drivers from my dad's company? It was "Passion for Beer." I kid you not. I wonder who has trouble with that one... can you put "regularly attend happy hours" on there?
- Forever Cheesehead... I decided to startup a bunch of public blogs and see what sticks. I talked about "Wok This Way." Now I've resurrected the blog "Forever Cheesehead" where I talk about Wisconsin sports from someone who doesn't live in Wisconsin anymore. Feel free to go on there and trash talk (I rip on the Bengals on there).
I just realized Martha is a customer for all of my blogs. Geez. Guess she's "the Who" in P&G talk.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
eh? "The Who"? I don't know P&G-speak, care to explain?
"The Who" is a phrase that marketing people use to sound smart... basically it's your target consumer.
Since you're dating an Asian guy and a former cheesehead, you are a consumer for both blogs.
Post a Comment