Wow, I looked and I hadn't blogged in almost two weeks! I try to keep myself busy, but it's nice to have a night to myself to get caught up on all the little things that get away from you. So what have I been up to...
- The car is going great! Trying to enjoy every molecule of that new car smell I can. Still have things to figure out or set up to take full advantage of it... I.E. setting up the XM radio favorites (or else it's a needle in a haystack to find the channel you want), figuring out how the intermittent wipers work (there is a setting where it's tied to the speed that the car's going). So far the gas mileage looks pretty good, about 28 mpg.
- I'm cleaning out the Camry. I dug out about 20 pens. I think what happens is I have a pen in my pocket, so when I sit down to drive I take it out and put it somewhere. Over 8 years, it all builds up. Someone's coming over tomorrow to take it for a test drive.
- I got my home laptop back from Lenovo... the monitor was making funny colors. They fixed a video cable and it was under warranty.
- Lenovo sent it back next day via DHL. They tried to deliver at my house on Wed at 10:30 AM... of course I'm not there because I'm at work. They tried again yesterday. I wasn't there. So I called and said I'd pick it up today. I just think it's stupid that they wouldn't check to see if you're home first, or at least give me the chance to say "there's not a chance in heck I'll be home" so they don't hafta waste their time delivering it and then taking it back.
- I spent last weekend and the first part of this week in Wisconsin... had some work functions in Milwaukee and Green Bay. Got to see the family, and went to Lambeau Field and the Packer Hall of Fame. Got to pay my respects to the Brett Favre shrine.
- Softball is starting soon!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dude, it sounds like Favre died or something. I still have to watch the video of the first Favre postgame.
YAY softball!
Post a Comment