So I'm still here in Wisconsin, as a snowstorm hit yesterday during my scheduled flight back to Ohio. I think my plane did leave, after a 2 hour delay, but I decided to take advantage of Skybus's relatively cheap change fee ($40) and flight prices and change my ticket to leave today instead. I took advantage of the additional time here in Wisconsin and with my family to do something I haven't done in a long time... build a snow fort with my sister, just like the old days!We think it kinda looks like the Alamo!
3 comments:
Haha, awesome. If you didn't mention it was you two, I would have thought it was two kiddos.
I laughed so hard when I saw the Alamo show up! Great work, I love that you attached the picture, very funny!
I am so jealous. I remember making snowforts at Christmas (in Green Bay) that were so deep I could stand up in them (ok, I was 7). We did get a white Christmas in Kansas - and even Portland had one, too. But nothing beats those white Christmas' in Green Bay - Lake Effect Snow!!! :)
Post a Comment