Sunday, December 09, 2007

Some pics from Dallas

So who do you think I was rooting for? Answer: I was completely torn. I confused a lot of fans with this outfit.

Here's my dad and I at the infamous "Grassy knoll" (the place where JFK was shot). They marked X's in the road where the shots took place. The museum was awesome, got to look down from where Lee Harvey Oswald was perched when he took the shot (or did he?). Then for good measure we drove down the same road on the way home. Freaked out my sister. :)

3 comments:

Tom said...

Dale - I must be out of the loop because I didn't realize you WENT to the game! Props tp you, there are so few perfect chances like that and most people won't make the effort to go! That's what it's all about!

Martha said...

The only thing better would have been a cheese head. ;) Ok, and a Brett Favre jersey, too.

So, did you take the hat off as the Packers were going down? Or did you proudly show your support through the loss and on the way home???
I guess, good for you, it was a win-win situation - didn't matter who won, you'd be happy??

Karen said...

but you look so happy in your confusing outfit!!!