December 23, 2007... My 30th birthday, which is quite a milestone I guess. But there will be a plethora of reasons this day will be special to some of my friends and family this year.
First, I got to celebrate my 30th birthday with the Zeroth birthday of my friends Jason and Linda's twin daughters. She was being induced for the 22nd, but I was rooting for the 23rd just so I could have the same birthday as them... and my wish came true (I'm sure Linda's didn't!) when the labor lasted until 3AM on the 23rd. I don't know why, but I feel really honored to share my birthday with their daughters!
This morning I got a text message from Amit, saying he was "officially" engaged. I guess I need to confirm that it happened on the 23rd, but nevertheless I'm very happy for him. He was obviously very excited about it all week, and it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
Then to top it all off, I got word this morning that my cousin Delson had proposed to his girlfriend Julie. Delson had been getting a lot of slack because my sister had gotten engaged this August. So congrats to him too!
So my 30th birthday, a birth day (literally), and 2 engagements... If that's not karma, I don't know what is!!!!
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what a day!!!! HOpe your birthday was wonderful and that the year proves successful for you!
The 23rd of every almost every month is a good day...
May 23rd - Trey and I met
June 23rd - my sister's wedding anniversary
July 23rd - best friend from high school's anniversary
August 23rd - Trey and I moved in together
September 23rd - my brother's anniversary
Now I've got one for December 23rd, too...
Post a Comment