It was a rough weekend for Cincinnatians in Milwaukee over the July 4 weekend... I guess I was the only one who had a good one!
- First of all, the Brewers swept the Reds, including winning the Bobble-Dog game.
- Quote:
"I can't believe I brought her here and asked her to marry me here. If I had known, I never would have done it. Not here. Not in Milwaukee. Nothing goes right here.”
- Ken Griffey Jr., Cincinnati outfielder, who asked then-girlfriend Melissa to marry him in Milwaukee in 1992.
- Finally:
Reds Pitcher Arrested: Shackleford accused of third degree sexual assault
I'm not sure what's worse here, the Reds pitcher who met this woman on the internet, or the woman who actually thought there would just be touching...
Sunday, July 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dale,
Should I assume that Griffey's girlfriend said no?
Post a Comment