I just read Karen's blog entry with pics from her vacation in Toronto, and it was really neat to see them! So that inspired me to post some from my trip to St. Thomas. It also is a neat way to relive the good times...
Here's my sister and I just after the wedding, which was done between rain showers on a terrace with a beautiful view of the ocean:

Here's me playing the violin during the last night we had dinner together as a large group (Mom wanted to make the most out of my violin lessons):

Here's the tuna I caught when we went deep sea fishing:

And here's the tuna plus another fish someone else caught, after it was prepared by the hotel chef. Man it looks so good right now, but that night it came out after we had already had dinner so I was stuffed.

Another wonderful trip...
6 comments:
Nice! I like the photo recap - those are fun!
When I went fly fishing last week I didn't catch a THING. :( But my brother caught 2 whitefish.
I liked the pictures too...thanks for sharing. i was amused by your "mom wanted to make the most out of the violin lessons" comment. as of yet, my parents have not purchased me a horse to make the most of my riding lessons...hmmm maybe your mom should have a talk with my mom...
i really like that first shot of you and your sister. I bet your parents do too!
I'm not too familiar with horses, but I think they're a little more maintenance than violins... Well, who knows, I do need to rosin the bow sometimes.
I thought part of the violin (perhaps the bow?) were (or could be) made from horse hair/tail.
wow, my grammar sucks early on a Monday...
Post a Comment