Monday, August 04, 2008

Beach blogging - Literally!

Wireless + beach = utopia.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dale, looks like you made it to Hawaii! Where are you staying and which beach are you blogging from? Can't wait to hear about your adventures! Wish I could be there -- I'm so jealous! Remember, chocolate-covered macadamia nuts! :) Karen S.

ps. what's your choice of wedding music? I'm meeting with the organist tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

The book "Four Hour Work Week" must be hitting home right about now.

Dave

Dale said...

Karen... your chocolate covered macadamia nuts were bought on day 1.

Dave, you can't imagine how much FHHW is hitting home right now.

Karen said...

that is frickin' amazing. Me = jealous

Finlands finest said...

Were you worried about sand getting into your laptop??

Dale said...

Getting sand in the laptop would be a great story to tell. :)

Martha said...

That's fabulous!

Martha said...

Is this a work trip or vacation?

Which part are you in? There's a brewing conference going on somewhere (I have GOT to get in on any tradeshow that goes there!!).

My coworker goes there several times a year. I think they might spend most of their time on Kuai. ? A year ago he took all sorts of modelesque/posed pictures of himself in the sand and surf while wearing a flannel shirt (his staple clothing item in the PNW).

Yea....laptop on the beach playing Blue Hawaii. Can I please be the first to outright call you a nerd?!?