Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday Night Badinage - 8/12

-Winston asked me how I was doing on my other non-softball goals for the year. Well, one goal was to have two websites up making $1000/month in revenue. I do have two websites up, www.thelunchboard.com, and www.notthebookstore.com. However, neither are remotely close to the $1000/month. Not the Bookstore is up and active, just started advertising for the fall season at XU. The exciting thing is I also am in the middle of preparing for UW-Milwaukee, who my sister is going to do the promotion for me. Another goal I had was to go on 4 dates. Current tally is 1 (a lunch setup that wasn't a good fit). I guess there's still 4 months left in the year... hopefully I meet my goal by getting more than 3 more dates with one person.

-Bucky the Beagle made his Cincinnati return this weekend. Still spry and active, still begs for food constantly. He actually had a little incident prior to the drive out here where he swallowed a whole chicken drumstick. They had to take him to the vet, where they had to induce vomiting to remove the chicken bone. Then he went on a 7 hour car ride here (he hates cars).

- As you might have noticed, I have listed the books I am currently reading and books that I have finished. Figured it was a good conversation starter.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, it's gonna be a while before we can quit our day jobs.

Poor Bucky. He's gotta learn how to chew before swallowing.

Anonymous said...

You're totally beating me on # of dates for the year.

Nice to have your dog back? Why is he no longer in your possession?