Sunday, May 20, 2007

No more homework no more books...

The graduation felt a lot more real after the party this weekend... It was a fabulous time, thanks again to my sister for putting it together! I also brought my parents to Xavier to see the campus, and also to see my brick!
The question I've gotten from everyone was when was I going to scrape off all the parking stickers on my car... well, the answer is when I get my diploma. I will then take a picture next to it with the diploma, and then I will break out the Goo Gone. I might even send the story to the people that make Goo Gone, maybe I'll get some props for it. Dave suggested that I stick my diploma up on the window next to all the stickers. That might not be a bad idea!

8 comments:

Tom said...

Congrats on your MBA Dale, Great work!

Karen said...

I think you could be the next "jared" for goo gone! ha!! :)

Thanks for having us at your party - great time, great food, great occasion!

Winston Lee (Savvy Familee) said...

Congrats and don't move to Texas! I still have their car registration stickers on my front window.

Anonymous said...

congratulations....and is that duct tape holding your car together? I didn't know it was so commonplace to do, but you're the 4th or 5th person I know who's done that....

Dale said...

Yes, that is duct tape... All part of the "poor grad student" look!

The story behind that is a big piece of ice flew off a truck and was headed towards my windshield. I swerved and it hit what I thought was the frame of my car... turns out it was the mirror!

Anonymous said...

it was so nice to meet your family... especially your sister. who, by the way, is the cutest girl ever. let's see some party pics!

Dale said...

Of course, doesn't cuteness run in our family?

Anonymous said...

it does! your dad is super cute, too!