As another part of my 1st anniversary of blogging, I've created a Quiz of my blog on the following link. I guess technically it's an open book test, but I don't think you'll be able to find your answer fast enough to not be bored. And if you do have that patience, there's a website I want to refer to you.
Anyways, here it is! Good luck:
http://www.quizyourfriends.com/quizpage.php?quizname=070128133923-961973&
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dale,
Awesome quiz, I think more people should make quizzes, like 100,000 more!
i object! i don't know who amy v is!
i further object because suzanne is pregnant and it WAS a secret!
I agree w/ Tom, that quiz was so much fun, I may make my own and send it to everyone I know!
Wait. While everyone is here commenting, should we organize lunch plans?
Yeah, I think we should go to a restaurant review site for ideas.
Post a Comment