Thursday, January 18, 2007

Potpourri 1/18/07

I like the word "potpourri" better than "chop suey" for entries such as this...

- Our own Apprentice Surya survived another round. He didn't have much airtime, other than modeling a swimsuit. I figured out a good strategy for the boardroom. I would go the "high road" approach as a strategy... if someone attacked me, I would say ask to have him fired because "My goal is to create a team that works in harmony, and I would want him fired because he doesn't show that he wants to join in that." That way, I can go after whoever didn't like me!

- The Wisconsin Badgers basketball team is currently ranked #2 after defeating Purdue! Go Bucky!

- The Milwaukee Bucks traded for a guy, Earl Boykins, who's 5' 5", in other words shorter than me. He's already my new favorite player. Here's a picture of him next to my all time favorite player (he's Asian, he's tall, and he's athletic... what more can you want?) Yao Ming:

3 comments:

Viki said...

That picture is hysterical!

Winston Lee (Savvy Familee) said...

Well, there's a little height distortion from Yao being closer to the camera, but that looks ridiculous. He could probably run the "go through your legs" play.

Go Bucky! We beat Illinois in an away game today. I hear we've had an 8 game losing streak against them or against them as an away game. Who knows with the stats these days.

I think people have taken the high road before and Trump fired them. He wants people in there to show passion for the job and give him reasons to fire the other people. If you just said they're not a team player, I don't know if that's good enough to stay on the show.

Karen said...

what a riot!