Monday, January 29, 2007

Oldie but goodie

So, as my one year anniversay of blogging is coming up, I've decided to take a look back at some oldies but goodies. If you remember my ideal Mate post where I talk about an assignment I did back when I was 17 years old about what my ideal mate was, here are the one-liners that came out of it:

"Man, you had foresight in your teenage years.

Description of my ideal mate when I was 17/18 - "big chest, straight hair, big chest".

Description of my ideal mate now - "big chest, straight hair, nice income". My tastes have obviously improved."
-Jim

"It's funny how Dale was looking for a 17-18 year old girl with these qualities back then, and NOW he's looking for a 17-18 year old with these qualities. Hmmmm......"
-Tom

"28 / 2 + 7 = 21. No more 17 year olds for you Dale, unless you went to the Chad Johnson school of math." - Winston

5 comments:

Dave said...

If they are holding a beer, they must be 21...

Martha said...

yea. *must be*. apparently YOU never went to a party in HS. And these days, even GRADE SCHOOLERS have those sorts of parties....

Karen said...

gradeschoolers are NOT having parties like that. I refuse to believe it.

Glad jim's tastes have evolved... into me! :)

Winston Lee (Savvy Familee) said...

Have you met anyone like your ideal mate yet?

Dale said...

Yes, they're all married to my friends ;)