Friday, January 19, 2007

Rachel - Someone I can't handle?

Name: Rachel
How we met: Rachel is a future friend-in-law, who will be "blanking" Dave (see game night blog)
Commentary: Rachel is best known as someone who I wouldn't be able to handle. (What do you mean by that?) She's can be rather energetic, just waiting to punch you in the neck if you cross her. Also has a mean karate kick. Rachel also has an uncanny ability to read people, and aparently has a lot of karma on her side. I've decided that she needs to learn how to play poker. Loves short haired women. Her favorite girl's names: Lindsay, Emily, and Betsy... and Alison too?
Favorite moment(s): When she ripped my shirt off during a game on the cruise
Relationship defining moment(s): When she stole a cute chick from me on the cruise
If it weren't for her, I: Would not suddenly have this fetish for short haired girls

5 comments:

Winston Lee (Savvy Familee) said...

I think I will be needing further explanation in order to understand most of that.

Anonymous said...

This is certainly a very becoming picture of me. Thanks, Dale.

Martha said...

I met Rachel once. I think she's pretty darling!

Dale said...

Straight off your Myspace page!

Karen said...

she is darling!!