I usually tune into the baseball playoffs around this time of year... unlike the regular season, each game counts so much. All the best pitchers pitch, sometimes all in the same game. This year has been great, seeing the New York Yankees lose. Even better is that Detriot made it to the World Series. Just three years ago, they were horrible. It makes me believe my Milwaukee Brewers have a chance!
One of the bonuses of tuning into the baseball games, however, is sometimes the local Fox news comes on before I turn it off. Why? I've discovered the local weather girl, Valeri Abati, is REALLY cute! Not a ditzy cute, but cute in an intelligent sort of way. My previous unattainable crushes have been on sideline reporters, this is my first meteorologist. I do have an in, her sister works down the hall from me... (and Rachel, she ALSO has short hair... what's going on with me?)
Saturday, October 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
that's too funny! keep us posted on your progression with the weather girl!
Soon you will be downgrading to "cable access girl" and then "girl who was interviewed on the news" and then "girl who was seen on COPS."
Dude - you said you have an in with this one; makes her not-so-unattainable if you give it a try.
i dunno, dale. maybe we should start a club. i, too, only form crushes on girls with short hair.
ooooh. "girl who was seen on COPS" may be EXACTLY what you need to spice up your life, dale.
There was a chick cop when they did COPS in Cincinnati. I dunno, pros are she's probably good with handcuffs, cons are she probably could kick my ass.
Post a Comment