So in the last week, I've gotten two mass emails from friends... these are the excusable kind of mass emails, one where there's big news that needs to be shared quickly. One of them was an engagement (the subject line was "Puffs" and the message said that all the boxes of puffs that were flying off the shelf were due to all the ladies blowing their noses because he got engaged). The other one was someone who's company was bought out and her job eliminated. Luckily, most of the mass emails of those sort I've gotten it's been appropriate to write back with a hearty congratulations. Engagments, promotions, new jobs...
As for my life, so far it's been very neutral... no mass emails sent out for either case. I'm not the type that looks for a roller coaster life, but sometimes I wonder if I'm too level. So I've come to the following conclusion and follow ups, the second of which I'm going to need the help of my friends. I'm going to appreciate every day that I don't need to send out a mass email of the unlucky kind. And someday when I do send out something of the happy kind, I want all of you to help me celebrate it!
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that email had to be from Dave Sturgis!
Yes, that would be him!
Post a Comment