Thursday, February 16, 2006

Blog II

OK, now I'm two blogs into my life... I looked up what blogs were supposed to be, and I found out that blogs (originally called weblogs) were used to chronicle content on the web. So it was a written down history of what was happening on the internet. Apparently, it has turned into a place where people can write down their personal thoughts and stuff.

I've started replying to Karen's blog, and what she said about blogs is very clear to me now. She said that now she starts caring about what are happening to people's lives in their blogs even though she never cared about it before. I have a theory on that; I think this is like a reality show, except even better because you can write back and forth to the person in the show. So Karen being mad at her boss, or gossiping about people's dresses, etc. is like one big reality TV show except you know the person!

For my Wisconsin friends, they are right now sitting in the midst of a snowstorm. Which is completely weird to me because today's high here in Cincinnati was 63 degrees! I called my dad at work today to tell him that I scheduled my Lasik, and he wasn't there. My sister wasn't around either, and I finally got a hold of my mom, and she told me that she was leaving early because of the snowstorm. Pretty weird.

4 comments:

Winston Lee (Savvy Familee) said...

Yay, you're blogging now. It's probably good to keep it a private blog. Then you can talk trash about people you don't like. It won't be fun if you are trying to please everyone.

Angela said...

All right--I'm officially 45 minutes into my blogging career. I'm currently composing my own site, but I wanted to try replying to my dear pal Dale here, the inspiration for this blog deal. :) Anyway, this could be a fun way to help everyone keep in touch better. Be sure to visit my blog too when I finally have it up and running!

Karen said...

Alright, so i just now found your blog as you happened to forget to mention to me that you had one. I'll refrain (for now) posting your link on my blog for others to view. until you say it's okay that is.

Your comments about blogs being reality TV hits exactly my sentiments! :) Enjoy!!

Dale said...

Karen... go for it. I'd love to see what others think of my blogs. :)