Saturday, September 08, 2007

New product launch!

So those who recall my last project, where it took 1.5 years to launch a more concentrated version of Downy, would appreciate this... The product line I'm working on now launched in 5 months. Granted, it's only on the internet (until the store opens next week!) but it's still pretty exciting! People in Ohio can buy our new product online at swashitout.com!

And on Friday, the Swash store will open in Columbus... I've been managing the renovation of this store for the last month or so after coming on to my new role. If anyone's around, come up for a visit!

6 comments:

Martha said...

I could see myself checking that out (only problem being most of my cothes get DIRTY - stuff spilled/splashed on them, or hiking in dirt). However, it'd be great for freshening up that outfit you thought you washed and really want to wear...reminds me of, was it Downy Wrinkle Release? Is that no longer out?
Isn't it so exciting to finally release your products? That's fabulous. Congratulations!!
What is this store thing you mention?

Unknown said...

that looks way too hip and cool to be a P&G product

Dale said...

We're trying to become hip and cool :)

The wrinkle releaser is still out, as is the stainpen and stuff. We're just rebranding it (with some tweaks).

Martha said...

ahhh. Rebranding. So THAT's how P&G was able to get a new product launch in 5 months. :)
So which is better then, honestly, the new or old formulations?

Karen said...

we need more details on what it does and what you're responsible for before we'll try. ;)

Mamma Sarah said...

I'm with Karen on this one. Cool look though. Maybe I'll have to stop at the store on my way north next time. :-D