Hey all, I realize it's been a while since I've blogged. Yes, life was a bit busier in the past week, but it's not like I didn't have time to sit down and blog. When things get a bit busy I mentally need a break from stuff... So I figure I'll just give you a whole bunch of little snippets of things I would've blogged in the last two weeks but was too mentally tired to...
- I had someone reply to a blog I had done a while back about my goal of getting 4 dates this year... he or she called himself/herself anonymous and said he/she had surpassed me in this goal. This is either: 1. A random person with no life who replied, or 2. Martha. If it's 2, congrats Martha! Next up is hitting .600 in softball.
- So two weeks ago I was in Columbus opening up the Swash store... Not sure how it's going, I've been meaning to head back up there sometime.
- Last week I was in Wisconsin recruiting. You know you've been gone a long time when you ask your LITTLE sister what there is to do in Madison and she says, "Oh boy, it's been too long. I don't even know anymore." I always love being the one who breaks the good news of someone being asked to interview, and then being the follow up person if they are offered. I think it's the mentoring/teaching part of me coming out.
- So far football has been kind to me. The Wisconsin Badgers, the Green Bay Packers, and the Dallas Cowboys are all 3-0 so far this season. Oh, I got my latest season ticket update. I'll hafta post it in a later blog.
- The Brewers over the weekend fell to 3.5 games out of first place with 8 games to go. Since then, they've won three in a row and are now 2 games out with 5 games to go. This team never pulls away with the lead, but then just when they're about to tank they start winning. This is the epitome of jerking me around!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
speaking of teaching... have you pursued that at all??
Glad your back. I think the Packers are the biggest suprise. If my Bengals go down the toilet, I am really pulling for Bret Farve and his Packers. He needs this more than anybody. I relate to him and marvel at what he can do at his age. Gives me hope.
yes got me. I am *that person* who has no life that put that anonymous comment on your blog. I figured no one would actually read it b/c it was a couple posts back...
I don't know how to calculate hitting averages....
Martha, notice I said 1 OR 2 (not and). You're a regular!
Karen, the teaching idea is still in the back of my head... I just haven't gotten to the point of acting on anything yet. Maybe you can be that catalyst!
(sorry. I thought the "or" was sarcastic).
you're thinking of teaching? That's fabulous. What sorts? who? where (would you like)?
While the torengas were also addictive, they were not a fraction as good as the corn crisps, which were several years earlier. They MAY have been just a regional distribution, I'm not sure. I emailed pringles. I told them they'd be my hero if they'd bring them back. I was hoping for a "wow you have no life" or "wow you really liked them" but instead I got a form letter that said they have been discontinued. NO SHIT - they haven't been on the market for 15 years - or more!!
Dale, do you have a connection to get those pringles back?? I think Martha REALLY wants them!
Post a Comment