Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday Night Badinage

Thoughts from the first post-Surya apprentice:
-I caught James saying "moment of truth" (did Surya Procterize him?)
-Notice how this week's task consisted of selling a bathroom cleaner from Dial, one of P&G's competitors? And Surya fired the week before? Hmm... Would there have been conflict of interest? I noticed they didn't mention he was from P&G until later in the show, I wonder if they mentioned it only when they figured out they were gonna fire him anyway.

Alas, the Badgers today were upset today by UNLV. Tom and Wendy joined me at BW-3 but had to leave to appease little Owen... I wouldn't be very happy either with the way the Badgers played.

Went bowling with Kristi and Jon on Saturday night. Kristi (who's very anti-blog) asked me if I knew that Lindsay (the mustard girl!) was in labor. I said yes, I read it on Karen's blog. Kristi is one of those people who sends out a Christmas letter every year. So I explained to her that a blog is like a Christmas letter, except you do it more often. Maybe I'll tell her I mentioned her on my blog and see if that gets her interest.

3 comments:

Winston Lee (Savvy Familee) said...

good analogy!

Is she against people posting or blogging herself?

Karen said...

that's funny... i think she's definitely against blogging itself but is also against people who share too much.

Martha said...

I had to look up a previous post to remind myself exactly what "Badinage" is (I figured part of it out w/ context, however, wanted to be sure). Kudos to you for using it again!!