So I got about 10 celebrities... here are all of the Asian ones it thought I looked like:
I've actually been told by family and family friends that I resemble Chow Yun-Fat. I like to think about who would play me and all my friends if there was a movie made about my life. So, I'm thinking Chow Yun-Fat is the winner.
So the next five are the non-Asians that it picked...
I'm going to take it as a compliment that it picked Maria Sharapova, the hottest tennis chick, and Britney Spears.
8 comments:
Yep, you bear resemblence to the King of Siam.
I think with all these 60% matches, it's saying that we don't really look the same as any celebrity, so we're going to throw some random crap out there.
Dude, it has Brittany Spears as the second highest %! There seem to be a lot of chicks on your list...I wonder why that is?
I tried it. not nearly as entertaining! Had some people I'd never heard of however Kirston Dunst was 80% (but at least all of mine were females!)
Britney Spears is single again Dale.
I tried that site a few weeks ago and my picture came back as 90% Rachel.
Dave and Rachel are from Kentucky.
Marti, post your results, I'd be interested to see how you resemble Kirsten Dunst.
Ha, Dale, I find it quite amusing how many females you resemble :) Good pic of you.
you're hot and this proves it!
dave's comment is the best!
Ha ha - you look like Brittany Spears. :-)
I know, hard to believe it can say I can look like Kirston Dunst! I used a really bad pic (it was not close-up). I'll try again if I can find a better pic (I have hundreds of pics on my computer, so few of me...they're all dishes I've made and the gorgeous moutainscapes and such out here)
isn't it funny, though, the way some people who marry look the same? My cousin and his wife can have the tendency to look scarily close!!! (and it's one in WI NOT in KY).
Post a Comment