Today was a bit of a disappointing softball day... It started pretty good, I took a batting lesson from someone at the batting cage I go to. The guy was pretty good, had me work on 1. Exploding the hips, 2. Keeping my head down when hitting the ball. Turns out the guy bought the business about a year ago... Count me jealous! I had my eye on batting cages as a fun business to get into. Maybe I can partner up with him. :)
So at the game tonight, the first time up all the stuf I learned worked to perfection as I lined a single up the middle. After that it was a soft liner to 2B, a weak grounder to 1B... and then up with the bases loaded, 2 out, down by 1, bottom of 7th... Perfect time for a... grounder to 2B. Guess I have more work to do. But I think I gotta let these blisters heal before I hit the cages again.
P.S. It was quite a scene seeing 3 generations of Templins in the stands.
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
our family is ridiculous but supportive, i'll give us that. :) sorry if my grandfather harasses you - i think that he likes you because he remembers you and your name!
Your first shot was fantastic!
Time to start taking your creatine supplements.
keep swinging Dale... just be patient for your pitch.... otherwise your swing is solid. (;
And Shannon makes his debut!
Welcome.
Post a Comment