an missing his flight San Jose and Hana's flight being delayed coming out of O'Hare. My flight from Cinci arrives without incident, and everyone else arrives within a few hours. On day one, we head to the Pike Market and have lunch at Jack's Fish Spot. This meal is the first of 4 meals in row and counting where I have had salmon: beer battered salmon for lunch, three types of grilled salmon for dinner, and today baked salmon sandwich for lunch and salmon sushi for dinner.We make our obligatory visit to the Space Needle after
walking around a lot at Pike Market St. We attempt to get on the monorail, but upon getting to the station we see that the monorail is out of service...Today was a fun day, as we make our return to Pike Market and hit the Underground Tour. But I'm sleepy and will continue at another time... Except for this picture, which if we were writing a book we could put in the front cover for Stupidfest. The sculpture is entitled "Pi in the sky."
3 comments:
Yes - please tell me your thoughts on the underground tour!! i thought it was one of the most interesting parts of the city!
Sounds like a great weekend!! How many ways can you eat such a great fish???
Stupidfest...I know a few people that belong at a permenant Stupidfest. :-)
I, too, love salmon. It's also been quite some time since I've had sushi. Gotta do that soon.
Post a Comment