Hello again all... I've returned from attending my grandpa's funeral. Thanks for all of the kind words. It was definitely very difficult, however it's amazing how it brings a family together.
On a lighter note, recently a lot of things have been happening all at once, my grandpa notwithstanding. It started with my basement getting wet from the storms that happened during my trip to Georgia, so I had to rip out the carpet in my basement. Then garbage disposal is now stuck and not working. My home laptop died in Calfornia. Being here in Cinci for over 7 years now, I think I'm at the point where things are needing to be replaced.
Anyways I'm typing on my brand new Lenovo laptop... Just got it tonight. Still getting used to it, I'm using my backup service to restore the files from my old laptop. Since it does it over the internet, that might take days. One annoying thing I'm trying to get used to, is the "Fn" and "Ctrl" keys are switched in the lower left hand corner, and when I try to skip through words by holding down Ctrl-shift-arrows, I get the function key by accident and I start increasing and decreasing the volume.
One interesting feature of this thing is face recognition... it uses the webcam to recognize the face of someone signing in, so I don't need to enter the password.
OK, so now to tackle the garbage disposal...
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome back.
Good luck with all your chores....I don't look forward to that aspect of home-ownership (not that I have a place...yet....but I am looking).
New computers are fun!
dale, that is a lot going on.
you're the busiest man ever!!!!! we're going to change your last name to Eutsler!
Post a Comment