Thursday, November 04, 2010

Data updates - dating and Packers

About 2 years ago I brainstormed all of the women I've asked out or have dated. Here's an update since that time:
  • Total number - 25 (was 23)
  • Who ended it - Me: 6 (was 5). Ambiguous: 3 Her: 16 (was 15)
  • People with these number of dates - 0: 8 (7 rejections, 1 out of town) (was 7) 1: 5 2: 5 3: 1 4: 1 5+: 5 (was 4)
  • How we met- Friend of a friend: 8 (was 7), Wedding: 5, Orchestra: 3, Work, Softball, Class (one of the classes was ballroom dance): 2 each, Online: 1, Science Fair (it was a teacher, not a student): 1, random social event: 1 (was 0)
  • Number taller than me: 2
  • People with the same name: 2 each of Emilys, Amys, Erins, and Jennys
  • Asians: 5 (was 3)  Non-Asians: 20. 5/25, or 20% (up from 15%)
Only 5 more before I hit the magic number of 30!

Oh, I also got my Packer season ticket update. I'll hafta post that later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happens when you hit 30?

Dale said...

I read somewhere people date on average of 30 people before finding the one...